Friday, January 7, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets!

I downloaded a trashy romance novel onto my Kindle since it was free, and ended up really liking it!

I didn't have the energy yesterday to do my 30 minutes of organizing on my craft room, so I sat on the couch and cleaned out my purse!  Yes, sadly, it did take 30 minutes!

Everyone in Alaska was complaining about the lack of snow and the weird 40 degree temperatures, and I was in HEAVEN!

My kids had Campbell's soup, PB&J and hot dogs for dinner last night... in their bedrooms.  Shh!

I air dried something that I needed because I didn't want to take the stuff out of the dryer and fold it.

My laundry room looks like an episode of Hoarders... again!

I would rather push my groceries in a broken cart through 12 inches of snow than let the people "help me to my car" at our small local store since my van looks like a dumpster.

I spent $175 on a Silhouette cutter and have barely touched it.

I spent another $100 on North Face jeans that I can't wear until I hem them... right around never.

I think it's funny that my kids' school has recycle bins in every classroom for scraps but sends eleventy billion sheets of information overload home every day.

I had an inappropriate dream about Vanilla Ice and felt sick to my stomach when I woke up.  Seriously subconscious!?  We couldn't do better than Vanilla Ice!?  Luckily I woke up before anything happened.  NO MORE Vanilla Ice Project before bed! *barf*

3 Thoughts From Others:

Pepple Family said...

LOL Vanilla Ice!!! LOL I'm gonna laugh about that for a while!

BNM said...

hahaha vanilla ice that is hilarious! Oh and my clothes sit in the dryer all the time bahaha i look at as extra closet space

Cheri-Beri said...

I have had improper dreams about people over the years that were quite disturbing. But the worst one? (And I'm not even kidding) Dr. Laura Schlessinger. Seriously? I haven't had one gay thought in my life. My husband still thinks it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails