Friday, January 7, 2011

Merit For Moms! Purse Clean Out!

Photobucket
 {What I had}

What has 29 receipts, 2 packs of gum, 9 lip glosses, 2 granola bars, 3 suckers, a first aid kit, $140 that I didn't know I had, a pound of change, wet wipes, a tape dispenser, recipe cards, and an emergency peanut butter cup?  My overstuffed purse of course!!  The funny thing is you don't know HOW MANY of those things I've wanted but "didn't have" since my purse was so messy. 

Photobucket
{What I needed}

Target won the award for oldest receipt from 11/16, and I had coupons for shampoo that expired on 10/30.  I'm still missing a $30 Target gift card that I'm hoping will turn up, but it's so nice to want gum and to actually know where it is!

Photobucket
{All tucked away!}

3 Thoughts From Others:

Pepple Family said...

We have the same exact wallets!

Amanda said...

looks so much better. funny how you can tell if a lady is a mom by looking in her purse. my purse is my diaper bag.

Ashley DeMazza said...

I am so glad to see other moms have purses that just seem to grow things! I am about to get off the computer and clean my purse!
Ashley DeMazza

Related Posts with Thumbnails