Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Number Crunching

Times I've cried today: 0 (whoo hoo!!)
Times I've cried this week: 3
Photos I took of Sweetie Pie on the first day of school: 114
To DIE for purses my sister bought me to cheer me up: 1
Coughs today: 845,659 (estimated)
Times I've felt like barfing: 6
Dishes done: 0
Cookies eaten: 3
Homeschool activities done: 3
Minutes on Farmtown: 2
Pairs of shoes in my van: 6
Hannah Montana songs stuck in my head: 2
Current count of people that I want to run over with my smelly van: 1
Minutes I spent waiting at the 'no wait' pizza place last night: 28
Dollars I owed the library in late fees: 15
Inches I cut off my hair: 8
Puddings I'll eat before bed tonight: 3 (ish) Don't tell anyone!

2 Thoughts From Others:

Brandy Lynn Simmons said...

2 funny!

amywinterlover said...

2 minutes on Farm town? I don't know if I believe that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails