Monday, August 10, 2009

Too Tired To Blog

I have a great blog post that I've been meaning to type up all day since I scribbled it on a torn notebook at 5 o'clock this morning by the light of the moon. Except I'm me, and I been up since 4:30 am after sleeping a whole 4 hours, so that will have to wait. Maybe tomorrow when I decide to be a normal human and not a growling mama bear that got woken from her Winter sleep I'll be ready to type it up. On the other hand it is already written out and Sweetie Pie loves to type letters on the computer... no, that's too lazy... right!?

2 Thoughts From Others:

Xazmin said...

Haha! I can't believe it's been so long since I've been by...You're too funny!

Although...sleep deprivation is no laughing matter. :-)

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my gosh, me too. It's like I WANT to blog, but I just don't WANT to blog. I should at least blog that, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails