Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 26- Felt Food Picnic Set

Tonight is the big night for Caitlin, and the food is all packed up and ready to go. I really hope whoever wins this item will really enjoy it. I know my poor kids are sad to see it go... I see more picnic baskets and food in my future I guess.

If you're local please join us tonight at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Wasilla (across from Wasilla Middle School) from 4-7 PM. There will be a taco dinner, kids activities and games, and over 75 silent auction items. Tickets are available at the door ($6 adults, $4 kids aged 4-10) and you'll be able to see the best felt picnic set in the auction live and in person ;) Hope to see you there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Thoughts From Others:

onegirliegirl said...

Wow, that is awesome!!! I've made felt food before and it's so time consuming!!! You really showing that love, girl!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

that is really cool! It looks almost real!

Rebecca Owner/Crafter said...

It was so cool! Gillian, thanks so much for devoting so much time to this. It was so amazing in person and I wish I hadn't been so busy, I would have bid on it myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails