Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 31- Shreds Of Motivation

I actually DID the workout today!! Show of hands- who's impressed!? I know I am... I was skeptical at the beginning and didn't think I'd ever get shredded doing "butt kicks", but by the third time I was wanted to kick my own butt for letting Jillian Michaels charge me money for this whoopin'. I did find it very challenging to stand back up after you get the 'break' of laying on the ground for the ab work, but I made it through. I also used a bottle of hand lotion instead of hand weights because it had 'hand' in the name. That and it's too hot out for hot pockets.

I picked this picture because it's the only one that was possibly okay to post on the internet, and because my feet look like I was doing something really fast, which I can assure you I wasn't ;) Oh yeah, and I'm a genius who thought to shove the dvd in Mr. Wright's PS3 and hope that it doesn't jam. It worked, and after pushing every single button on the video game controller I even got it to play...

Photobucket

On a related note I really need to vacuum, and possibly have the carpets cleaned. You never really realize what your carpet is really like until you find dog hair and a random cheese chunk stuck to the sweaty face after you've passed out taken a power rest face down in it. I did empty the dishwasher and clean up the counters a tiny bit.

At least I can now check 'Finally do the freaking workout dvd you've been meaning to do for 3 weeks' off my list. Really it's a fake list so that no one can hold me accountable. I did, however, make a real list today of things that I want to do 'someday' but never really have time to do. I have a cupboard that I haven't opened in at least a year, and I have no idea what's really in there. I do know that my Turbo Jam is in there somewhere, but that's probably why I haven't opened it in so long. Someday I need to look through these magazines, someday this needs to be sewed, someday I need to wax these... oh... I mean... back to the list. I have tons of things that I'd like to get done 'someday' and I've decided that it's time to at least do ONE of them. Even if I work on something 5 minutes a day it's still progress. Anyone want to join the someday project train? Anyone!??

6 Thoughts From Others:

onegirliegirl said...

I think I've been the conductor on that "someday" project train :) Just not enough hours in a day, are there?!

BTW, I think you really were moving quite fast to that video! Nice job!!

Tracy said...

lmao @ face down in old cheese. You're so silly!

Bridget said...

Ooh! I'm so jumpin on that "someday" project train! I love the idea.

Tecia said...

Im proud of you great job and yes, you look like you were working up a sweat!!

Pepple Family said...

Oh how I love reading your blog everyday!! Hmmm do I burn any calories if I look at your pictures of working out? What if I look at them quickly?

Connie said...

WHoo HOo! Love the picture! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails