Monday, April 27, 2009

Friend Making Mondays

It's time again for me to make new friends, or a single friend would even do... it's Friend Making Mondays with Kasey at All That Is Good! Today's challenge is to name 4 things you like and 1 thing you dislike with each of the 5 senses. Jump over to Kasey's awesome blog to see what everyone else picked...

Photobucket

Sight
Like:
The breeze in the grass
My kids wrestling playfully
My kids hugging each other just because
A clean kitchen
Dislike:
Those sad starving kid commercials

Smell
Like:
Warm brownies
Clean Laundry
Lemon Windex
Rebecca's candle crumbles
Dislike:
Mildewy towels or clothes

Sound
Like:
kids giggling
cashiers telling me my savings
I love you's from ANYONE, lol
silence
Dislike:
that kid-just-got-really-really-hurt cry

Taste
Like:
the brownies I was smelling earlier
cheese fondue
hot cocoa on a cold day
pretty much anything with salt
Dislike:
meat that isn't chicken

Touch
Like:
sand
baby feet
hair right after a haircut
warm lotion
Dislike:
that nasty gunk that doesn't go down the kitchen drain and needs to be fished out

5 Thoughts From Others:

Tanielle said...

I hate that stuff in the sink after dishes!!!Yuck!!! I enjoyed your lists, great answers!!

Have a wonderful night!

Tanielle

Rhonda said...

Hi,
I enjoyed your list! Ewww stuff left over in the sink...yuck. My dh will run water to soak dishes and then leave the water over night sometimes. How nice...not...I hate sticking my hand in that nasty water. I have to get some tongs out, or politely ask my dh to do it the next night! Can't stand it!

Rhonda said...

Have a great week!

Keri said...

It's nice to meet you, Gillian! Amen big time to the mildew! Gag!! We have front loading washer and dryer and I am cleaning that stuff out of the washer all the time. I have goose bumps just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I haaaaaaaate kitchen sink yuckies!

And I am so hungry for brownies, dang it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails