Friday, April 3, 2009

Dirty Little Secrets

Just a quick tidbit to make room in my crappy mom file to make it through the weekend-

-I left my trashcan out from LAST Thursday all week, and to save from the embarrassment of dragging it in just to fill it and drag it out I just threw all the garbage in my van and drove it out to the end of the driveway.

-It's 4:30 pm and my son and I are still in my pajamas. My 5 year old is dressed because she has a life.

-I have folded laundry from 5 days ago that I never put away. It's almost gone now from people digging in it to find clothes.

-Last night I uploaded our Thanksgiving pictures to Shutterfly.

Anyone want to share their dirty little secrets? Anyone?

2 Thoughts From Others:

Amber Filkins said...

Hee hee. That's so funny. We live next door to my parents {it's on like 4 acres, so "next door" is a little relative}. We always load all of our trash into our car and take it over to their cans. lol. But we don't have to pay for trash! :)

Brandy Lynn Simmons said...

Sometimes I leave the kids in their PJ's all day and change them at night to new clean jammies to go to bed in. On occasion I put them back to bed in the jammies the woke up in that morning. Hopefully my secret is safe with you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails