Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 5- Attack Of The Birds

Today was an interesting day... The kids and I got up and ate breakfast and noticed that not only did the birds find our new birdfeeder, but they were attacking it like they haven't eaten in months. At one point I counted 14 chickadees on my small balcony. We filled it with three pounds of food when we got it, and it's almost gone! I tried to bring the feeder in as the bird commotion was causing my neighbor's to investigate, but they wouldn't fly away for me to get it. So the swarm continues...

Photobucket

I did some shopping today to get my Easter stuff in order, and I've been keeping my kitchen spotless. The beds are unmade and the laundry isn't quite where it should be, but the kids and I are all dressed and we skipped nap to watch Annie together (which has a bit more language than I remember!!). I had to take a picture since they were all dressed, which is not such a normal thing around here. It's so much easier to keep up with life when it's sunny out! Tomorrow we're planning to dye eggs, so if anyone needs anything tie-dyed send it my way and I'll lay it under the table...

My monkeys- (a little blurry, but too cute to pass up)

Photobucket

3 Thoughts From Others:

Tecia said...

They all look alike.. Too cute

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my goodness, they are SOOO adorable!! I mean, really. So sweet.

I bought a bird feeder back in September, right after my miscarriage. I had to keep feeding the birds all through winter, b/c I seduced some to stay instead of fly south. They seriously drain the feeder in just a few hours right now!!!

It's so fun to watch them though. Saylor loves to watch them out right outside the window.

And props to you for being so together miss!! You go super mama!

Mrs. Wright said...

Aww, thanks guys! I don't know if I'd go all the way to 'together' but thanks :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails