Friday, April 10, 2009

Dirty Little Secrets

It's Friday again, so that means another edition of Dirty Little Secrets! Why isn't everyone as excited as I am?

Somehow Boo missed the bath train and it's been 3 days... maybe 4!

I was thisclose to stealing a few of the kids' dyed eggs to make some egg salad. Don't worry, I ate half a bag of peanut m&m's instead, and NOT the individual size bag.

I am more than tempted to "accidently" get lost on the way to one of our events we have this weekend so I don't have to go.

I hid an entire can of potato pearls so I can eat them all by myself and no one has to know they were even here.

I think my surround sound is broken, and I think it isn't working because of the amount of dust in and around it.

I'm starting to be mildly offended that all my ads on here are for disinfectants. I may be lazy, but I'm not sure people need large amounts of chemicals after reading my thoughts. Maybe I'll start talking about flowers or something...

Now it's your turn to comment with your dirty little secret so I don't feel so alone! You can do it anonymously if it's that juicy... And if I'm hanging out here all alone I'll have to make up some good ones and comment to myself! Won't that be sad??

6 Thoughts From Others:

Brandy Lynn Simmons said...

1. I got a little carried away using food storage this week. I just made a "yummy" wheat snack and then noticed it said, for a variation on this omit sugar and add bullion to make dog treats! I think I just fed my kids dog treats!

2. I am looking for reasons not to go to church this week. Shh don't tell anyone.

3. I have a really good one but I will have to figure out how to post anonymously:)

Kim said...

I called in sick for work on Sunday to help Brandy control 25 rotten teenagers.

I've bought cadbury eggs just about every shopping trip since they started selling them this season. Yummmmm!!

Senorita Snarkalicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tecia said...

wow! I love your blog design. pink and brown polka dot is one of my favorites patterns.. Okay my dirty little secret, is I am going to be a no show for my week-end job tonight.. im tired and Pmsing.

Senorita Snarkalicious said...

My dirty little secret is that I spend an uneccesary amount of time talking about how mean a specific defenseless old lady is. If I had a blog it would be called What the Heck? and would be filled with rantings about all the ridiculous things she says and does, plus photos of the stuff too weird to explain.

Amy said...

OK, even though it was definitely my turn to clean the kitchen, I wasted the whole night last night watching Wife Swap and downloading Canadian 80s music. Then I told my husband that I wasn't able to clean the kitchen because the baby woke up and I was comforting her. I'm not even going to bother posting this anonymously!

Related Posts with Thumbnails