Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Extreme Makeover- Me Edition

So here we go again with the scary did I or didn't I exercise post... It's actually only scary because I know that following my kids from egg to egg but then sharing in their treasures (and two 'dinners') doesn't really count as exercise. I neither got jammed or shredded, but there's always this week, right? I did switch the family from Country Time lemonaid to Crystal Light, so this week wasn't a TOTAL failure... that's almost like drinking water! Don't tell my kids.

So the big question is what am I going to do to get back on track? Well, you saw it here first, and I'm COMMITTING to doing both the Turbo Jam and 30 Day Shred videos this week, along with drinking more Crystal Light and no soda. If you see me around town looking a little pudgy in my yoga pants and drinking a coke you'll know that it's probably not the best time to ask how my new workout plan is going. I also commit to not eating more calories than there are minutes of the show while watching The Biggest Loser. We watch right after dinner, but today I scarfed down THREE Dipps bars and some Jello jigglers. I can already feel the jigglers in my thighs... *sigh!* What is it about that show that makes me so darn hungry!?

Check in with all the other ladies coping with their Easter diet disasters here, or click on my cute veggie button on the right sidebar!

11 Thoughts From Others:

onegirliegirl said...

Getting hungry during biggest loser is always a problem...I think I feel so bad that they're probably not eating, that I will make it up for them :)

Have a great week!

Jen said...

You can do it! The trick is (and I have the hardest time with this!) don't take that first bite - then you'll only want more (unless you're my husband...he's satisfied with just a bite - grrrr.) Take one day at a time & have a great week!

Connie said...

It's a brand new week! The holiday is behind us and we are ready to start anew!

You can do this!!

Have a great week!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Time to start anew! It was a rough week for most, I think :) I definitely need more exercise too. As in, I really should do SOME. Best wishes on the upcoming week, you can do it!!!

Liz

Amber Filkins said...

I felt the same way on Easter as I followed Saylor all around creation, thinking, "Should I count this as exercise to make myself feel better??" Either way, it wouldn't have done much, lol.

But yes, it's a new week!!! I'm pledging more water & Crystal Light too. So far, so good. I wanted a diet soda this morning as I was cleaning house, but instead grabbed a glass of water. Woo hoo! :) I'm not cutting it out completely, just maybe not for breakfast. :)

You can do it girl!! Get shredded!

mommieof4munchkins said...

I don't know but I have the same issue with watching the Biggest Loser, what the heck is up with that!

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

I know it was a rough one for me...but this week WILL be better!

Good Luck!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You are so funny! Good plan for this week! You'll have to let me know which workout you prefer 0 the Shred or TurboJam. I have the Shred, but I have heard a lot of talk about Turbo Jam.

I also have tough talk about working out, but I would much rather have a diet coke! I need to get motivated!

Good luck this week!

XOOX
Jen

Staci said...

I have such a hard time drinking water! I drink WAY too much Diet Mt Dew! Crystal light... hmmm I may have to try that! Its a start right :) Have a great week!!

Tanielle said...

I love water but LOVE Dr. Pepper...I haven't had it forever! You're doing great! Keep it up, and love that the kiddos don't know ya switched the drinks on them!

Have a great night!

Tanielle

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Gillian,

This week was rough for everyone!!! I'm always hungry at night when I watch tv. Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, you name it I want to snack. I've tried to cut that out a bit but I love it too much to quit doing it completely. It's the snacking during the day I should be cutting out.

Good luck this week!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails