Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 21- Makin' Friends and Feeling Felt-astic

I'm not really sure how all this "blog friends" business works, but I like making friends. I especially like making friends with people who aren't going to drop by and judge my domesticness, or lack there of, and yes, I did make up the word domesticness- don't hate. Anyhoo, it involves making new friends and searching for celebrity hotties on photobucket, so I'm definitely on board! Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites is hosting Making Friends Monday today, and I made sure that her chihuahua doesn't really bite. I also had to spell that 15 times before I got even close to something that Firefox would recognize as a word.

Her question for this week is: Who are your top five celebrity crushes? What celebrities make you drool?


In no particular order...

channing tatum Pictures, Images and Photos

Channing Tatum! His new movie is Fighting, and Mr. Wright wants to see it for all those fighting parts. I just want to look at him. Mr. Wright laughed when I quickly agreed to accompany him to a violent fighting movie.


Ben Affleck Pictures, Images and Photos


Ben Affleck 10 years ago! He is one of the few teenage crushes that still somewhat holds up. He's okay now, but better then.


Josh Duhamel Pictures, Images and Photos


Josh Duhamel! (Firefox couldn't help me spell that unfortunately!) I like tall pretty boys, so he sure fits the bill! On a side note I stole the Ben and Josh pics from the same user on photobucket. Maybe she wants to be my friend!

George Stults Pictures, Images and Photos

George Stults! I'm not sure if he's extra appealing because he was such a nice character on 7th Heaven or just because he's so hot, but I'll take him either way!

Patrick Dempsy Pictures, Images and Photos

Clean shaven Patrick Dempsey! I'm not lovin' the full beard and grumpy demeanor of his character on Grey's, so I'm picking Sweet Home Alabama Patrick instead!

Whew... that took a lot out of me! Uh oh! Blood! Gotta go!

Ok, I'm back! Just a nosebleed from Sweetie Pie. Onto the felt food! I've spent the whole weekend making the little picnic basket to hold the felt food for Caitlin's Fundraiser. I finally finished it last night and couldn't be more pleased! Now I just have to get the rest of the food done. I know my family is really hoping that I'm going to make some REAL food soon. I'll think about it...

Photobucket

Ugg, Little Man just got hit in the head with a block. If we don't make a trip to the ER today I'll be thankful!

14 Thoughts From Others:

Amber Filkins said...

Whew!! I had to go take a cold shower real quick before I could comment!! Those boys are HOTT!! ;)

Oh wait, or maybe it's because it's 95 degrees here today!!!???

Seriously though, great list! Wasn't this fun??

Unknown said...

Ooh, I forgot about the Sweet Home Alabama version of Patrick Dempsey. Good one!

http://www.eyeballgirl.com

Jen said...

Cuties, all of them! I do like Ben Affleck, esp. 10 years ago (Shakespeare in Love, Armageddon?!) and Josh - Fergie is a lucky lady...

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I haven't seen George Stults since 7th Heaven ended. I forgot how cute he was. Good picks!

Xazmin said...

Can I just say...YUM times 5!?! Those are some GREAT picks! I love me some Josh Duhamel! They are all yummie though!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I used to love watching Josh on All My Children when he first started out- good to see he is still a handsome guy!


Glad you joined in on the fun!

Have a great week!

~Becca

Jen said...

All I can say is that Fergie is one lucky girl to have Josh Duhamel all to herself. YUM!!

RedSoxFan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Sorry about the previous comment I accidently posted under my husbands logon and he wasn't real thrilled with my comment. Anywho Great list and Patrick looks great with no beard.

Tanielle said...

All I can say is YuMmY!!!!!

Great list! Have a great night!

Tanielle

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

They raise 'em pretty cute up here in the Dakotas!!! Josh Duhamel is times 10!! WOW!

manitobian said...

My friend Allison worked at the Applebees in Minot where Josh Duhamel worked before he got famous. Not at the same time he was there though so that's really just a lame, not even close encounter with someone famous. Anyway, Carter from HGTV is my new fav hottie pick. He's hosting House Hunters Green Week. A hot, green man - what more could I want?? Happy Earth Day indeed!

manitobian said...

You're weaving baskets now too?!?!?

AndreaLeigh said...

i love that you said ben affleck ten years ago. i totally agree!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails